Thursday, April 20, 2006

We're hooked

I refused to start watching Grey's Anatomy when it began. I am addicted to so many television shows as it is - I just didn't want to get hooked on another... I managed to stay away (ignore) the hype from it for over a season but the whole "code black" thing, hyped up during the Super Bowl this year, sucked me in. We watched that episode and were intrigued. The show was part 1 of 2 so, obviously, we had to tune in to the following week to see how the storyline ended. We then watched the next weeks' episode and knew that we couldn't stop. I went out the day after Valentine's Day to buy the season 1 DVD as we had so many questions about the characters and their relationships... We managed to watch all 9 episodes from season 1 over a 3-day period and absolutely loved it.

My husband and I both are now tormented Mer/Der fans and we can't wait for Sunday nights at 10 PM!

1 comment:

Crazy Politico said...

Even though my alarm goes off at 4:30am I still stay up and watch that on Sunday nights.

The second part of the "code black" episode may have contained the most violent scene ever on TV, and was still incredibly good. I was speechless after I saw it. (that's tough for me, to be speechless)