Saturday, April 22, 2006

Another Good Morning

Down another 1/2 a pound today - that's -1 pound total so far (over 3 days).

Yesterday was a pretty decent day. I didn't have any real hunger pains. I'm not hungry at all, in fact and actually have to force myself to get the AM and PM snacks in. I think that knowing I can't have what I really want just makes me lose my appetite.

We went out to dinner with friends last night (a steakhouse) and it was very nice. But for the bread/butter I was dying to have before dinner and the beautiful pieces of garlic toast with butter that came with our shrimp and hot sauce appetizer, I didn't have any cravings or temptations. I'm really proud of myself. Having never dieted before, I didn't know if I'd be one of those "cheaters" or not. I haven't even really been tempted. This is too much work and too difficult for me to even think about just blowing one night on a piece of bread!

Breakfast: 1 cup decaf lemon tea with no sweetener, scrambled eggs with sliced mushrooms, fresh thyme and feta cheese
AM Snack: celery stick, 1 low-fat mozarella string cheese
Lunch: hamburger (lean ground beef) with lettuce, a slice of tomato, a slice of cheese, a slice of red onion and dill pickles
PM Snack: pistachios
Dinner: small amount of BBQ pork and greek salad
Water: almost 3 liters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great Jessica!!! Keep up the good work!