Friday, April 21, 2006

Food Ramblings

Well, according to this mornings' scale, I've lost 2.5 pounds since yesterday morning so I'm down 1/2 a pound (net) from where I started 2 days ago. They say that it's typical to lose between 8-13 pounds during phase 1 of the SBD - we'll see... I'm definitely happier than I was yesterday morning!

The only thing I'm really missing is my Starbucks - I think about not having my morning coffee from morning until bedtime. I've been a fan for 8 years and have had one/day for the past 7 so giving that up has been tough. The headaches I had over the past 2 days (caffeine withdrawal?) seem to be subsiding - I haven't had any today.

Breakfast: 1 hard-boiled egg with salt and pepper, 2 strips lean turkey bacon, small glass of tomato juice
AM Snack: 2 mini kosher dill pickles, 1 low-fat mozarella string cheese
Lunch: greek salad (tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumbers, red onion, olive oil and salt and pepper)
PM Snack: handful of pistachios
Dinner: 2 shrimp with hot sauce, salad (lettuce, chickpeas, cucumber, 2 cherry tomatoes and oil/vinegar on the side), cooked broccoli/squash, sirloin steak (we went out with friends to Hungry Hunter)
Water: almost 3 liters

No comments: