Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally!

I've been waiting for Grey's Anatomy to start ever since the season finale last season. I'm so excited that tonight is finally the night! I've waited all Summer for the answers to my questions...

Will Izzie really leave Seatte Grace? Will He-Shepherd finally leave She-Shepherd for his true-love, Meredith? Will the handsome Dr. Burke be able to operate again? Will Christina stay at his side if he is unable to? Will Dr. McSteamy grace us with his presence again?

How many hours until it's 9 PM???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting all summer too! Looks like about 1/2 of your questions were answered :) We have no idea what Izzie will do since she spent the entire episode on the bathroom floor! Looks like McSteamy is in for the fight .... who do you hope she picks McSteamy or McDreamy? Did you like the episode? I think I was hoping for more but then again, it had a lot of expectations to live up to. I look forward to next week.

Lori

me said...

I loved the Izzie-on-the-floor scenes. Too cute that all of her friends joined her at one time or another... From next weeks' teasers, it looks as if she's back to her stress-relieving cookie-baking while Alex and George attempt to get Mirando to consider taking her back. I imagine she's going to as I haven't heard anything about Katherine Heigl leaving the show. :) McSteamy is the guy Addison slept with back in NY - Derek's (ex) best friend. I've heard he'll be back this season. I think Chris O'Donnell's character is adorable but I'm a Mer-Der fan - those two have unbelievable chemistry and belong together in my book!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea ... I got the McSteamy mixed up! I also love the chemistry btwn Mer-Der.

Did you get roller blades for the kids? Sounds fun. Make sure to get knee pads for sure :)
Lori