Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mickey Mouse Here We Come!

It's official - we are taking the kids to Orlando this Summer for a week! We are all so excited. Our children have never been to Disneyworld and my husband and I have only been there once for a short period of time and, while we did spend an evening at Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney and enjoyed a nice dinner atop Disney's Contemporary Resort at The California Grill, we did not have any time to really explore the city or any of the Disney Parks. I am all about "memory-making" for my kids and I know this trip will be fantastic!

We are going to stay at the airport in L.A. pre-flight as we usually do when we fly out early. We'll then enjoy 2-day park-hopper tickets early in the week before catching a shuttle from our hotel (The Disney Yacht Club) to Port Canaveral where we will board the MS Disney Wonder for a 3-Day Bahamian Cruise. More details to come...

No comments: