Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rock Star Supernova


Last night, I secured tickets for my girlfriend, her husband and I to attend a taping of the show, Rock Star : Supernova on Sunday July 16. (My husband - bless his heart - has volunteered to stay home with the kids. He is leaving to play in a 4-day golf tournament in Carlsbad at the crack of dawn Monday morning so he doesn't want to be out all night Sunday.) It'll be a performance show which will air on CBS Tuesday July 18 and they're going to have a special guest - J.D. Fortune! I'm beyond excited - should be a blast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Do you have a favorite in the contest so far this year?

Lori

me said...

I do have some picks for who I think will best fit in with Tommy, Jason and Gilby. My guess is that Dilana, Lukas or Toby will win. We'll see! Are you guys watching?

Anonymous said...

I have been watching a bit, not as much as I want ... too much going on with summer fun :) I will start watching more. Tuesday night for sure!

me said...

Do you guys not have a DVR? We got one a few months ago - they're fantastic!