Tuesday, November 08, 2005

California Special Election

I voted today. (It drives me up a wall that the prediction is for such a low (35-42%) turnout.)

Here are the props we voted on today:

Proposition 73: Parental Notification of Abortion

Proposition 74: Public School Teacher Tenure

Proposition 75: Union Dues for Political Purposes

Proposition 76: State Spending and School Funding Limits

Proposition 77: Redistricting

Proposition 78: Discounts on Prescription Drugs

Proposition 79: Discounts on Prescription Drugs

Proposition 80: Electric Service Providers Regulation

Results can be viewed here after polls close at 8 PM PST. It's going to be one long night for Arnold...

2 comments:

Crazy Politico said...

I'll have to check out your results later, I'm tracking Virginia right now.

MJ said...

The low turnout is disapointing, isn't it? I think the Iraqis taught us all a lesson earlier this year. Nobody's risking life and limb to vote here!

By the way - over at my blog I've posted some "debate questions." I'm hoping to get a lively discussion going, and I thought you'd be interested.