Monday, July 09, 2007

Trip Planning #2

To follow up on my pre-flight hotel post from a few weeks ago...

We're again flying American Airlines. I participate in their frequent flyer program and try to fly them whenever possible. Too - they offer a non-stop from LAX to Orlando which is preferable for me. The kids love flying so I don't worry too much about it. I usually try to pack various activities into the backpacks they carry on-board - workbooks, reading books, markers and paper... We also have a great portable DVD player that they can use to watch movies. That little thing helps tremendously with these 5-hour cross-country flights! For this trip, I recently bought them Bridge To Terabithia and Akeelah and the Bee keep them entertained.

I love that AA lets you check-in and print boarding passes online. This makes arriving at the airport so much easier. We've flown half a dozen times in the past few years and security (even at large airports like LAX) hasn't ever been a problem.

Stay tuned for a massive trip report later this month!

No comments: