Thursday, November 15, 2007

Holiday Shopping

Am I the only one who has started? If you haven't, GET MOVING! December 24 will be here before you know it!

Some cool ideas I've come across...

Andy Warhol Pop Print - Fantastic if you have the perfect picture...

Starbucks Customized Gift Card - I love that they're doing this! There are a dozen people on my list who would get a kick out of this!

Personalized Rubik's Cube - A cool twist on an old favorite...

Digital Photo Keychain - Holds up to 31 photos on it - amazing!

Leg Lamp - Anyone who has seen the movie A Christmas Story (one of my husbands' favorite movies!) will recognize and appreciate this one!

Play-Doh Cologne - Maybe I'm a freak - but I've never liked the smell of play-doh! Fun gift for someone who does, though...

Custom Postage - Too cute - but doesn't it cost enough to send a letter in the mail these days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having a blast shopping and finding deals for the girls. Dreading shopping for the adults. Here is my best find for the girls this year (so far!) They wanted i-dogs but those are to expensive since I need 2. I wanted them to have speakers for their MP3 players though so they don't always have to wear their headphones. Aren't these cute?

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=112558

Play Doh cologne? Ewwww LOL

Lori