Monday, May 28, 2007

Dodgers vs. Cubs

My Father has been a Dodger fan for as long as I can remember. My husband was born and raised in Chicago and has been a Cubs fan since birth. We always try to make it to a game when the Cubs make their way out west and this year was no exception. The two teams only play once this season and we were fortunate enough to get 8 tickets for a suite at the Saturday May 26 game. Even more exciting than the suite tickets, though, was the opportunity we had to actually go onto the field beforehand for some pre-game festivities. The kids participated in an autograph gathering and my Dad (celebrating his 61st birthday May 30) threw out the first pitch!


Such a beautiful park!



My sister, friend, husband and Dad posing with the Dodgers' relief catcher.



My girlfriend and I in the suite before the game.

No comments: